Ellen Sun

Sunday, November 27, 2005

About Job Experience in My Future


I do not have any experience about doing jobs, but I have a plan about it. My major is computer science and information engineering, surly I will find a job which is related with what I am major in. My father's major is computer science, just the same as mine. He is an engineer, and he works in LITEON, and I hope that I could be an engineer just like him. In my school life, I want to find a part-time job which is related with computer science. Such as teaching children to learn how to use computers, or helping people to solve computer problems. I will study hard in the university. Because I know if I do not have enough knowledge, I will not have the ability to get a good job in my future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home