Ellen Sun

Sunday, November 27, 2005

About My Educational Experience

I graduated from Taipei Municipal Tian-Mu Elementary School. Then, I entered Tian Mu junior high school. After that, I entered Zhong Zheng senior high school. I had good memory in my junior high school life. In the three years, I learned a lot of things about communication with people and how to be an effective reader. Our teacher always encouraged us when we feel down. She is a nice teacher. She also cared about every student in her class. She worked so hard that she got sick when I was in the third grade. By good luck, she came back soon. She keeps on teaching us until we graduated from school. Now, my classmates and I visit her when we have a vacation. During my hard time on study, I feel heartened when her words arise in my mind. I also knew my close friends in my senior high school life. They have had positive influence on me. My Senior high school life was very busy. Because entering a qualified university is very competitive, we must take many exams every day. It was the hardest time that I have never met. My friends and I always studied together after classes, because I could not concentrate on my study if I were alone. I deeply appreciated that they studied with me and helped me on my problems.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home