Ellen Sun

Sunday, November 06, 2005

My Autobiographic Profile


<--(This picture was took in English Corner.)
My name is Ellen Yu Ting Sun, I come from Taipei. I was born on October twenty-second, 1986. Now, I am a freshman. My horoscope is Libra, blood type is B, and my hobby is playing piano and collecting stamps. I learned to play piano when I was 5 years old, at first, I had a dream to be a pianist, but I found that I had no talent for it. Though I am not master in playing piano, it is still a hobby to me, when I have a bad mood, I usually sit down in front of my piano to let my mood to be good. Collecting stamps is an accident for me, at first, I didn’t like it, but my parents still bought it for me, until I realized the value of these stamps, I collected them carefully, now these stamps are my treasure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home