Ellen Sun

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Experience about Travel in Foreign Country


<--(My cousin and I in Borobudur Temple Compunds.)
I have ever been to Indonesia, and Canada.
I have been to Indonesia when I studied in the elementary school. It was like spring all the year around in Indonesia and our baggage is very easy to take, because I didn’t have to carry any heavy clothing. The place which I had deep impression is the sight of Borobudur Temple Compunds. It has many stone carvings about their religion. There are many stairs in Borobudur Temple Compunds. It was very tiring to walk, but it is also worthy to visit, when I stood far away from Borobudur Temple Compunds, and looked it, it is just like a mountain which is made from stones, I was so amazing about these!
I have ever seen news about Canada; the news said that Canada is the most comfortable
country for people, in my opinion is was true. I have been to Canada in summer when I was a junior high (The Butchart Gardens)--> school student. The Butchart Gardensis a very beautiful scenic spot in Canada. There are many kind of flowers in The Butchart Gardens, and The Butchart Gardens is very huge. The flowers in The Butchart Gardens bloomed everywhere when I have been there. According to our guide, every season was also beautiful just like we saw at that time. If I had a chance to Canada again, I will choose another season to The Butchart Gardens. It is a wonderful memory to visit The Butchart Gardens, it is the most beautiful garden that I have been to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home